Current Call for Art
Interested in showing your work? Please read the guidelines below and submit your application by mail. And as always feel free to call or email with any questions.
Gallery Visio Exhibition Proposal Requirements:
All artists who apply will be considered for both solo and group exhibitions.
Proposals in all media are welcome. Please include the following materials as a part of your submission:
- Support materials (i.e. 15 slides with a slide list, video or audio tape, CDROM or DVD and/or URLs for Internet-based works).
Please submit digital files (we cannot accept slides) to these specifications:
- jpg mac-compatible files, at a resolution of 72 dpi, with a maximum of 1024 x 768 pixels, of 500 KB (0.5 MB) maximum. Please do not submit files by email. Save images on a CD-ROM or DVD.
- Please submit video files that can be accessed with QuickTime, RealPlayer, or Windows Media Player.
- Artist Statement of work proposed. Include statement of how you plan to use the space and how the show will benefit the student life of UMSL as well as the St. Louis community.
- Biography and/or resume of the artist.
- Any additional information such as press reviews, articles, catalogues etc.
In the event that the proposed artworks have not yet been produced, please provide a detailed description of the intent in addition to support material featuring past work.
Send submission packet to:
Exhibition Review Committee
170 Millennium Student Center
University of Missouri St. Louis
1 University Blvd.
St. Louis, MO 63121Click Here to download and print Proposal Requirements.