Gauge Theory of Elementary Particle Physics
GTEPP - Problems and Solutions
The Russian translation was published by Mir (Moscow) in 1987.
The Chinese issue was published by Science Press (Beijing) in 2008.
Review by David Gross in Physics Today 38 (12), 78 (1985).
We would be grateful for any comments about the books.
Corrections to printings prior to 1997 printings the Gauge Theory book:
Corrections to the Problems and Solutions book:
(Thanks to Xuan Yem Pham, 00-5-10)
- p.47: eqns (2.65) and (2.66), a factor of i is missing on
the right-hand-side of the equation in the last line.
- p.52: in the equation for pab(q) immediately following
eqn (2.98), a Gamma function G(e/2) is missing
on the right-hand-side.
- p.52: in the equation for p(q) immediately following
eqn (2.101), the factor of 1/3 on the right-hand-side should
in fact be 1/6.
- p.64: In eqn (3.12), all Zs, except for the two on the last line
should be replaced by Z-1s.
(Thanks to Arpad Lukacs, 13-10-4)
- p.82: eqns (4.25) and (4.30), a factor of i is missing in front of (r⋅σ)'s.