Models are also found in the Introductory, Inorganic, and Organic menus.
Models for Crystallography
This file last serviced 8/4/04
- Kit #7 Fullerene, Kit #10 Graphite, Kit #11 Diamond
- $6.50 Fullerene; $7.50 Graphite; $8.00 Diamond
- Kit #12 Ice Crystal
- Kit #17a-g Unit Cell Models
- $5.50-25.00 ea.
- Crystal and Stereochemistry Teacher Set (made by Spiring Enterprises Ltd.) include sets for students and teachers.
- $US 150.00
Institute for Chemical Education (ICE)
- Crystal lattice models of a large variety of structures are available.
- $US 18.00-48.00 each
Klinger Educational Products Corp.
- Solid-state Model Kits
- Ludwig A. Mayer and George C. Lisensky
- $95.00 (student kit); $130.00 (deluxe kit)
Maruzen Models (Hinomoto Plastics Co.)
- Models of Crystals, Molecules, and Orbitals
- Products intended largely for lecture and display, rather than individual student use.
- Prices vary
- Quasicrystal Structure Set
- Models of crystals for lecturers
- $63.00 to $318.00
- These "toys" were not necessarily designed for molecular modeling, but they are versatile kits for building squares, cubes, tetrahedra, octahedra, 5-, 6-, and 10-membered rings, regular and distorted icosahedra and dodecahedra, and fullerenes.
- Explorer Kit
- 484 pieces, instruction book
- Advanced Math Creator Kit Bundle with Zome Geometry Book
- 1308 pieces
CERS Index | Book Publishers | Software Publishers | Journals | Hal's Picks
About CERS | JCE | JCE Online | JCE Internet | Contact CERS | e-mail: email@example.com
© Division of Chemical Education, Inc., American Chemical Society. All rights reserved.