About the Center
Test Transmittal Form
What to Bring to the Test
ACT Residual Test
Math Placement Test
About the ALEKS Assessment
Interpreting Your Results
Math Course Prerequiste Information
The Proctored ALEKS Exam
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to take the ALEKS assessment if...
After the ALEKS Assessment
Actual registration for MoGEA testing is done through their website. You will select a test center when registering with them. Payment for the MoGEA test itself is to the publisher (MEGA). There is an ADDITIONAL sitting fee to the Campus Testing Center.
The following applies to those who will test with us, after having first registered with MoGEA:
- $15 for those taking the entire MoGEA or Para-professional test.
- $10 per section for those who are retesting.
Upon arrival, the sitting fee is payable in the Testing Center by cash or check. (The testing center DOES NOT accept credit/debit cards)
STUDENTS may also go to the Cashier’s Office (north end of the Millennium Student Center) and pay the necessary sitting fee. The Cashier's office will accept debit card payment but no credit cards. Be sure to bring the Cashier’s Office receipt to the Online Test Center (093 J. C. Penney Building) when you test. Campus map available at http://www.umsl.edu/files/pdfs/north-campus-map.pdf
MoGEA test takers with accommodations should contact the University of Missouri-St. Louis Campus Testing Center (314.516.6396) for additional details.
NOTICE TO ALL TEST TAKERS:
Testing of "all subjects" does not allow breaks between tests and there are restrictions for leaving the room. Be prepared to remain at your computer throughout the entire test. Restroom breaks, as allowed, are while test time is running.
NOTHING is allowed in the test area (not even wallets). If you do not wish us to store your items in the proctor area, please leave them in the car or elsewhere. You may use the calculator provided by (within) the test. No outside calculators allowed.
Parking at the University of Missouri – St. Louis is by permit only.
- Students with parking permits may park as they usually do.
- Non-UMSL students are directed to go to the Campus Police Station, near the North Metro Link Stop, to get a $1 / one-day temporary permit. There are two garages available but perhaps you can park on the lots across from them, near the Millennium Student Center (MSC). MoGEA test takers should NOT USE the staff parking lots closest to the Online Test Center (Lots A or B).
Those who register should be especially mindful of the restrictions and rules determined by MoGEA for the test. This extends to specific details regarding acceptable photo identification (for example, a current state drivers license is acceptable but a school issued ID is not) as well as the use of calculators. Please note this special reminder that cell phones and other electronic devices will not be allowed in the Testing Center. (Click here for photo identification, prohibited items, and calculator details).
The following dates are being reported to MoGEA for testing at UM- St. Louis.
Actual assignment to a session at the University of Missouri –St. Louis Test Center depends on your MoGEA registration and other availability. These dates should be for your planning purposes only:
TESTING DATES: Please report to Room 93 JC Penney building.
- Thursday, March 2 at 10am (limited spots available)
- Wednesday, March 8 at 10am (limited spots available)
- Tuesday, March 14 at 10am (limited spots available)
- Monday, March 27 at 10am (limited spots available)
- Wednesday, March 29 at 10am (limited spots available)