About the Center
Test Transmittal Form
What to Bring to the Test
ACT Residual Test
Math Placement Test
About the ALEKS Assessment
Interpreting Your Results
Math Course Prerequiste Information
The Proctored ALEKS Exam
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to take the ALEKS assessment if...
After the ALEKS Assessment
- Arrive promptly for your appointment.
- You must have a picture I.D. with your signature on it (no exceptions), and any paid receipts from the Cashier's Office, if applicable.
- Bring two #2 or HB lead pencils.
- A simple function calculator may be used for the ACT Residual test. For the MoGEA test, a calculator is built into the test. Click here for an exact description of the type of calculator allowed for the ACT Residual.
- There will be no additional administration fee for students with documented special needs as certified by the Office of Disability Services.