Come hear directly from a panel of recruiters attending the UMSL Fall Internship & Job Fair on how to be successful at the September 21st fair!
- Become familiar with the process of how to successfully approach the internship/job fair.
- Learn about the importance of being prepared and tips on how to feel confident.
- Hear directly from recruiters the value of knowing the employer’s focus at the internship/job fair.
- Receive tips on how to present yourself in a polished, positive, and professional way.
- Gain insight on how to introduce yourself (30 second commercial, 30 second elevator pitch).
- Learn the benefits of becoming familiar with the company, the industry, and the position before talking to employers at the internship/job fair.