About the Program
Message from the Director
Undergraduate Degree Program
Graduate Degree Program
B.S./M.S. Dual Degree Program in Biochemistry and Biotechnology
Grants and Awards
Alumni and Friends
- The recipient will be in the high need category for financial aid and must have a Free Application for
Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form on file in the Student Financial Aid office.
- The combined federal adjusted gross income of the student and the student's family, as required to be reported on the FAFSA form, must be less than or equal to $40,000 per year, AND
- The student must have financial need as defined by federal financial aid regulations.
- The recipient of the scholarship must be currently enrolled as a full-time student at the University of Missouri-St. Louis and pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
- The recipient must be of Sophomore, Junior or Senior status and in good standing (GPA of 2.0 or higher).
- The recipient is eligible for competitive renewal of the award provided she/he remains in good academic standing.
Applications for this award will be solicited via the current student listserv in the spring.