Clinton Berry, Reference Librarian II
Thomas Jefferson Library
University of Missouri-Saint Louis
8001 Natural Bridge Road
Saint Louis, Missouri 63121-4499
My responsibilities include:
- Assisting library patrons at the Reference Desk, by phone, and electronically
- Coordinator of Reference Collections
- Providing Research Consultations
- Library/Bibliographic Instruction
- Collection Development Librarian for the Departments of Museum Studies, Art History and the BFA program is Studio Arts
- Developing guides for electronic resources found here in the Library.
- Preparing subject guides for researching the collection.
- Developed and maintained the online tutorials for the library catalog and a representative periodical database:
These tutorials were used by the library from fall semester of 1997 through the spring semester of 2000.
- Acting as one of the Reference Department contact librarians for the Interlibrary Loan Department (ILL).
- Serving on the MERLIN System wide committee MRSC (Merlin Reference Services Committee) 2003 - .
Links that I find particularly useful here at the Library:
Contact me by:
Return to the top.
Go to the UM-Saint Louis Libraries Home Page.
Date Last Modified: February 6, 2004