Care for Your TritonCard
Getting Your TritonCard
Replacing a TritonCard
Meal Plans and Services
Meal Plan and Food Services
Check Your Meal Plan Balance
Frequently Asked Questions
Lost or Stolen TritonCard
Events and Happenings
TritonCard User Agreement
What is the TritonCard Used For?
- University ID – UMSL's official identification card for Students, Faculty, and Staff on campus, and with MetroPass to ride MetroBus and Metrolink; it must be carried at all times when on campus.
- Library Access – use it for checking out books, reserving study rooms, and other library privileges.
- Meal Plan Access – set up a Meal Plan or Dining Dollars for purchasing food and beverages at on-campus Sodexo dining locations.
- Academic Advising Appointments
- Fitness Access – us it to access the Mark Twain Athletic & Fitness Center for the fitness rooms and classes.
- UMSL Triton Store Purchases – use it to purchase books and other items in the Triton Store with the option of charging it to your student account.
- Health Services Access – access Health & Wellness services, as well as Optometry services.
- Building and Room Access – depending on enrollment and housing status, the card can give students access to their residence hall, and room, as well as various secured rooms and buildings on campus.
- News Access – pick up newspapers for free through the Collegiate Readership Program.
- Student Events & Entertainment Access – us it to purchase event tickets through Office of Student Life and the Touhill Performing Arts Center at student rates.
- Athletic Events Access – use it to acquire tickets for UMSL athletic events for free.