Confirm Your Enrollment
Who is my Academic Advisor?
St. Louis Community College
St. Charles Community College
Southwestern Illinois College
Mineral Area College
East Central College
Lewis and Clark Community College
John Wood Community College
Dual Admissions Program
Community College Advisors
Transfer Students Rights and Responsibilties
Locate a Transfer Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
The Office of Transfer Services offers a numbers resources to help you in the transfer process:
- Locate a Transfer Specialist to help you with picking out classes at your current school.
- Taking a Virtual Tour of our campus will help you make your decision to come to UMSL.
- Transfer Guides are here to help for picking classes at some of the local area community colleges.
- Credit Equivalency is a database that will show how courses from any school will transfer to UMSL.
- Financial Aid is for those students whom need the financial support to be able to continue your education.
- Transcript Evaluations are here to help you decide if UMSL is the right school for you.
- Transfer Day is a day in which we are at your school so you can get info on UMSL and apply.
- Transfer Students Rights & Responsibilities are your rights and responsibilities as a transfer student.
- Appeal Process is the process a student would follow if he/she is not satisfied with the awarding of credit.
- Articulation Agreements are the agreements in which we at UMSL have with other colleges.