St. Louis Community College
St. Charles Community College
Southwestern Illinois College
Mineral Area College
East Central College
Lewis and Clark Community College
John Wood Community College
Confirm Your Enrollment
Who is my Academic Advisor?
Dual Admissions Program
Community College Advisors
Transfer Students Rights and Responsibilties
Locate a Transfer Specialist
Frequently Asked Questions
Confirm Your Enrollment
Are you currently an advisor at a local community college that would like to help your students?
If yes then as a Community College Advisor, you can help identify your current students that will attend UMSL after completing their Associates degree based on their educatoinal needs. The Triton Trailblazer Program is a Dual Admissions Program that requires students to meet regularly with UMSL's Transfer Specialist to stay on track for completing the Associates degree, maximize transfer credit, and maintain good academic standing.
Who is a good fit for the Triton Trailblazer Program?
- Eligible to Enroll at either STLCC or SWIC
- Eligible to Enroll at UMSL (must meet UMSL's admissions criteria)
- Pursuing one of the following degrees at STLCC: Associate in Arts, Associate of Arts in Teaching, Associate in Fine Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science in Criminal Justice, Associate of Applied Science in Human Services, and the Associate in Applied Science in Nursing.
- Pursuing one of the following degrees at SWIC: Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, and the Associate in Fine Arts.
- Intend to fully transfer to UMSL after the completion of Associates degree to pursue a Bachelors.
- Have less than 45 complete, college-level credit hours from all schools at the time of submission to the Triton Trailblazer Program
- Is not currently enrolled or been previously enrolled at UMSL
Still have questions or want to refer a student? Contact Lindsay Pickering at 314-516-4139 or email@example.com.
Students in the Triton Trailblazer Program will only attend classes at the Community College but have access to resources on UMSL's campus such as Computer, Writing, & Math Labs, Career Services, Veterans Center, ARMY ROTC Program, and other academic benefits. Students also have the option to pay a small fee each semester to access the Recreation Center, participate in Intramural Sports & Recreational Events, attend athletic events for free, join Student Organizations, use of the library, purchase discount tickets at the Touhill Performing Arts Center, access the Health, Wellness, & Counseling Center, and live on campus!