The Microsoft IT Academy provides an online opportunity to pursue IT training, maintain skills and continue personal IT development.
Available course categories include:
- MCSA & MCSE E-Learning courses
- Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft Windows XP iWorker course
- CompTIA courses
- Developer courses
To register for IT Academy courses:
- Select the desired course from the Microsoft IT Academy list of courses.
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired course number and title.
- An access code for the desired course will be provided by return e-mail.
- To begin, follow the steps in the Microsoft IT Academy step-by-step guide.
- The access code is valid for 150 days following the course start.
It is suggested that courses be completed one at a time due to the 150-day life of the access code.