In order for you to maintain web site content for an UMSL site you will need to attend a Cascade content management system (CMS) training session.
Cascade Site Manager Workshops
If you haven’t attended a training session or would like a refresher on using Cascade features, please attend a Cascade workshop. Please contact Mary Brown, X6016, 3 days prior to a workshop to register. All of the workshops are held in room 65 J.C. Penney.
- Wednesday, September 14th, 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 11th, 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 3rd, 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 am.
- Tuesday, December 6th 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Working Sessions (open labs)
These are not training workshops. If you have already attended a training workshop and have questions about using Cascade to maintain your website, or to enter a calendar event, we invite you to come to an open working session and get your questions answered while you work on your website. You can come and go anytime during a session. Registration is not necessary. All of the working sessions are held in room 65 J.C. Penney.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 19th, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 15th, 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 14th, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Posting Calendar Events
Training is required for gaining access to Cascade. If you have already attended a Cascade workshop, then you will automatically have access to the Calendar site in Cascade. If you need to enter events for the campus calendar, and you are not a site manager in Cascade, then please contact Mary Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org for training.