In order for you to maintain web site content for an UMSL site you will need to attend a Cascade content management system (CMS) training session.
- Wednesday, October 18th 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 18th 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Thursday, October 19th 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Thursday, October 19th 10:00 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 24th 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 24th 3:00 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 25th 8:30 a.m. 9:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, October 25th 9:30 a.m. 10:15 a.m.
- Friday, October 27th 9:00 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 7th 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 7th2:00 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 8th 1:30 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Cascade Site Manager Workshops
If you haven’t attended a training session or would like a refresher on using Cascade features, please attend a Cascade workshop. Please register online or contact Mary Brown, X6016, 3 days prior to a workshop to register. All of the workshops are held in room 65 J.C. Penney
- Wednesday, November 8th 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, December 6th 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Working Sessions (open labs)
These are not training workshops. If you have already attended a training workshop and have questions about using Cascade to maintain your website, or to enter a calendar event, we invite you to come to an open working session and get your questions answered while you work on your website. You can come and go anytime during a session. Registration is not necessary. All of the working sessions are held in room 65 J.C. Penney.
- Friday, November 3rd 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Friday, November 3rd 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 9th 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 9th 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 15th 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16th 8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Friday, November 17th 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, November 30th 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, December 11th 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Posting Calendar Events
Training is required for gaining access to Cascade. If you have already attended a Cascade workshop, then you will automatically have access to the Calendar site in Cascade. If you need to enter events for the campus calendar, and you are not a site manager in Cascade, then please contact Mary Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org for training.
For information on site or page specific forms, please see the policy for UMSL Sponsored Forms for Web and Electronic Communications.