In order for you to maintain web site content for an UMSL site you will need to attend a Cascade content management system (CMS) training session.
Cascade Site Manager Workshops
If you haven’t attended a training session or would like a refresher on using Cascade features, please attend a Cascade workshop. Please contact Mary Brown, X6016, 3 days prior to a workshop to register. All of the workshops are held in room 65 J.C. Penney.
- Friday, January 23rd, 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, February 18th, 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, March 12th, 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 7th, 2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13th, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
These are not training workshops. If you have already attended a training workshop and have questions about using Cascade to maintain your website, or to enter a calendar event, we invite you to come to an open working session and get your questions answered while you work on your website. You can come and go anytime during a session. Registration is not necessary. All of the working sessions are held in room 65 J.C. Penney.
- Thursday, January 29th, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 24th, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 18th, 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 22nd, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 26th, 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Posting Calendar Events
Training is required for gaining access to Cascade. If you have already attended a Cascade workshop, then you will automatically have access to the Calendar site in Cascade. If you need to enter events for the campus calendar, and you are not a site manager in Cascade, then please contact Mary Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org for training.