On-Line Training Courses for Microsoft Software
University of Missouri faculty and staff have access to the Microsoft E-Learning courses. These courses include a collection of topics for using Microsoft software products.
To gain initial access to these courses you must use a Windows Live ID. To establish an ID and password, please follow the steps found here .
After you setup you Windows Live ID, please follow these steps to access your course at any time:
- Go to: https://business.microsoftelearning.com/
- Click the Sign In button in the upper right corner of the page
- Sign in to Windows Live using your Windows Live ID and password
- Click the My Learning link on the left side of the page under Customer Login
- Begin your E-Learning course