Skip to main content

Change of Address

Campus Address & Phone Change

Campus address and phone number changes must be submitted on a paper form before they appear in electronic formats, such as the on-line Employee Directory and the Exchange global address book, or before a pay stub is delivered to a new campus address.

To change your campus address and campus telephone, complete the “Change of Address” form UM282 found at the Records Management, UM System Forms, web site and follow directions below:

a. If a Security Alert window pops up, click “Yes.”
b. Click on Human Resources Forms.
c. Click on link named “Change of Address (UM282).”
d. Either complete the form on-line and then print the form OR print a blank form and then complete off-line.
e. Enter your “Employee ID” which can be found on your pay stub. Please be sure to include this on the form.
f. Use Line 7 titled “UM Work Address (Room Number & Building Name)” and Line 8 titled “UM Work Telephone Number” to enter/make the necessary changes to your campus address and campus telephone number.
g. Print, sign and date the completed form.
h. Send the completed, signed form to Human Resources, 211 Arts Administration Bldg.

OR complete the "Change of Address" form found in the back of the current telephone directory (following directions "e-h" noted above).