Below you will find guides and information for the phones, the voicemail system, and more.
- Quick Reference Guide for Voice Mail
- Quick Reference Guide for ShoreTel 115 IP Phone
- Quick Reference Guide for ShoreTel 230 IP Phone
- Quick Reference Guide for ShoreTel 265 IP Phone
- Quick Reference Guide for ShoreTel 560 IP Phone
- Top Features Using ShoreTel Phones
Interested in an online tutorial on how to use your phone? Visit ShoreTel's training website and click on the model IP Phone you would like to learn more about. Tutorials typically take less than 5 minutes.www.umsl.edu/shoreteloptions - Login to 1) confirm your mailbox extension, 2) request changes to your voice mailbox (i.e., change appearance of first/last name), 3) request voicemail to be sent to email as a WAV file, 4) request a "0 revert" number, or 5) request external call forward.
ShoreTel Communicator is an application that runs on your computer and integrates with your new ShoreTel IP Phone. ShoreTel Communicator allows you to make settings changes to your phone, integrate with Outlook to receive voicemail through email, quickly search for other colleagues through the Directory, and more. Using ShoreTel Communicator can also make functions that typically require pressing numerous keys on the phone faster and simpler, such as transferring calls to another phone or voicemail box, conferencing in additional extensions, and changing Call Handling mode.
- To install ShoreTel Communicator on your computer, visit this page: https://stl-shoretel.stl.umsl.edu/ShoreWareResources/ClientInstall/
- The web version of ShoreTel Communicator is available at: http://stl-shoretel.stl.umsl.edu
Interested in an online tutorial on how to use ShoreTel Communicator? Visit ShoreTel's training website and learn more about the many features Communicator has to offer:
Interested in an instructor-led training session on how to use ShoreTel Communicator? Visit the IT Workshops Registration website to view the upcoming schedule and to register for a session:
For more information or help, please visit the KnowledgeBase at http://help.umsl.edu, or call Telephone Services at x6500.