|Online Testing Center - Spring 2018 Hours
Closed during Spring Break
94 JC Penney Building/Conference Center
operated by the Campus Testing Center
TESTING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Click to make an appointment.
If you have difficulty using the Online Appointment Scheduling System, please contact the Campus Testing Center and provide the necessary information: Name, Course, Exam, Instructor Name, Date, and Time. When you use the online system to schedule exams, you will only be able to schedule during open hours. Students will not be allowed to finish exams past closing time.
Students are responsible for knowing where to access exams in their Canvas or any other assessment program that instructor uses.
Policies for Taking Exams
- Photo identification is required for all examinees - no exceptions.
- An appointment is required for all testing. Walk-ins are admitted on a first-come, first-served basis only when there are seats available.
- Examinees are expected to remain at their seat for the duration of the exam session.
- Cellular phones and electronic devices capable of wireless communications are not permitted in the testing room.
- Textbooks, notes, and supplemental materials are not permitted unless explicitly stated by the instructor.
- Computers are for authorized testing purposes only.
- Special testing accommodations must be authorized by the Office of Disability Access Services.
- Students are expected to adhere to UMSL academic integrity guidelines. Suspected academic dishonesty could result in exam termination and will be reported to the course professor.
- Visitors and children are not permitted in the testing center. Please see UMSL Guidelines for Children on Campus for further details.