The Learning Rresource Lab provides instructors with the tools and materials needed to integrate technology into their teaching and learning objectives.
- Facilitate users’ understanding of and proficiency with Canvas
- Individual consulting related to technology use, including content management and streaming
- Workshops which focus on a variety of technology topics
- Onsite visits consisting of tutorials and consultations with departments and individuals
- Support faculty, staff and doctoral students who wish to use assessment instruments to collect data (course evaluations, student surveys and research)
- Demonstrate and recommend software tools to faculty/staff interested in developing personal websites
- Scan text documents into electronic format
- Conversion of files and images into different formats for presentations, websites, etc.
- Conversion of various media (DVD, CD, audio cassette and VHS tape) to digital files
- Access to UMSL network
- Access to internal computers, printers and scanners
- Upload files to faculty accounts
- Sign-out equipment such as: webcams, headphones and cameras etc.
Please contact the LRL if you have additional questions.
For software downloads, please visit our Software Distribution Page (login required).