J.C. Penney Building/Conference Center Room 61
What Is Telepresence?
Note: TelePresence cannot be scheduled to deliver courses.
The scheduling for the room is done via Outlook, using the steps described below:
- Click on File, then New, and then Meeting Request. Add meeting participants in the required and/or optional fields in the meeting request window that opens.
- Go to the scheduling screen by clicking Scheduling and then click on the add others button to open the address book. Here is where you will also set the date and start/end times for the event.
- NOTE: You must schedule at least 15 minutes between any meeting already on the calendar.
- Type "TelePresence" to find the list of system wide available rooms and select two or more TelePresence rooms. These must go into the resources field!
- Click OK
- Add in required and optional users to be invited to the meeting.
- Ensure the meeting times do not conflict with other meetings.
- Click back on Appointment on the top ribbon and then Send to close the meeting request. Wait for a message from TelePresence confirming the meeting.
Click here for visual step by step instructions on scheduling the room.
For instructions for connecting to your conference, click here.
If you need to schedule a TelePresence conference with a room outside the University of Missouri System, please follow the instructions on the MOREnet TelePresence scheduling page.
TelePresence users should be aware that on rare occasions, their scheduled meeting may be pre-empted to accommodate senior university officials. If this does occur, we will make every effort to reschedule your meeting and/or make arrangements for a non-TelePresence video conference or an audio conference in the original time slot
- UMSL: J.C.Penney Room 61. Click here for a map and directions.
- MU: Ellis Library, Room 106A
- UMKC: Administrative Center, Room 210
- Missouri S&T: Curtis Laws Wilson Library,Room 201A
- MOREnet: MOREnet Building, Room 206B
Parking Lot D is available for parking. Visitors to the campus should visit Parking and Transportation to obtain temporary parking stickers. http://www.umsl.edu/~transportation/
Monday - 7:30am-5:00pm
Tuesday - 7:30am-5:00pm
Wednesday - 7:30am-5:00pm
Thursday - 7:30am-5:00pm
Friday - 7:30am-4:30pm
- Instructional Support Services: 516-6852 / email@example.com
FAQ: UMSL knowledgebase at http://help.umsl.edu (keyword telepresence)