Student Technology Guide
About Instructional Support
A to Z
Audio Visual Support
Contact Classroom Support
Windows 7 Software
Social Sciences Building 103 (SSB 103)
Live Lab Maps
Info for New Students
Current Lab Hours
Come Work for Us!
TJ Lab Capacity & Traffic Information
TEC Help Sheets
Apple TV Information
Room Rental Rates
Come Work for Us!
Contact Instructional Support
HEC Job Training
Instructional Support Services provides training sessions to all faculty and staff using the Technology Enhanced Classrooms (TEC).
Please assist us by making sure all department members are aware of these valuable training sessions.
The following is an outline of the information covered:
- Windows 10 in the classrooms
- Video Conferencing hardware and practices (SCB 200A, SCCB 145)
- Instructional Support Services - Overview
- Requesting and the scheduling of rooms
- Personal laptop use in the classrooms
- Instructor station and projector system operation
- Using DVDs and other media
- Data storage options (MyDrive, MyGateway, flash memory drives)
- Introduction to LanSchool workstation monitoring system (Rooms with student workstations only)
- Basic operation of Macintosh and OS X. (ESH 107, Marillac Hall G08B, Fine Arts 218, Music 113, 225)
- Smart Podium & Smart Boards
- Software changes and updates
- Faculty Resource Center & other services available
The training sessions are designed to familiarize the professor with the technology and help them take advantage of the benefits it has to offer. Training sessions are held just prior to the start of each semester. Notifications are sent out by email, or if you have any additional questions or concerns, please either call 314-516-6852 or send an email to us at email@example.com.