Use of Audio Visual equipment on the campus of the University of Missouri at St.Louis is regulated by the Instructional Computing staff in accordance with the following policy:
- AV scheduling occurs Monday through Friday (except for all University Holidays), 8:00am to 4:00pm. All requests for next working day must be received by 4:00pm each day.
- Equipment reservations are for Classroom use ONLY. Equipment is delivered and put-out by student staff. When the class period is over the items are collected by the staff and returned to storage. As a result, we can no longer deliver equipment to a room where we do not have access. (e.g. department conference rooms, locked department rooms, etc.)
- Only faculty and staff at UM-St. Louis may reserve the audio visual equipment for classroom use.
- Reservation requests will only be taken over the telephone at extension 6852 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org through the online request form
- Deviations from the above policy must be approved by Kenneth Voss (x6987), and will only be considered on a limited basis.