About Instructional Support
Audio Visual Support
About AV Support
Contact AV Support
AV Request Form
Check For Availability
Daily Videoconferencing Schedule
Contact AV Support
TEC Request Form
Check Classroom Availability
Classroom Performance System-CPS
TEC Help Sheets
About Student Labs
Lab Resource Matrix
Current Lab Hours
Info for New Students
IC Software Request
Student Employee Information
Contact Instructional Support
- All requests for ITV classes must be submitted to the Office of the Registar before the deadlines listed below.
- Summer semester deadline for course request due before November 15th.
- Fall semester deadline for course request due before January 31st.
- Spring semester deadline for course request due before September 1st.
- The course requests must be on the UMSL ITV Course Schedule Request Form
All fields must be filled and form signed by the department head.
- Changes to the course schedule can be made up until 30 days before semester start including deleting of sites, or room changes, or specific dates that a class will meet pending room availability. Courses may not be added less than 30 days prior to the semester start date.
- The requesting department must make all arrangements including rooms and IP addresses at all sites of the course. The requesting department is required to provide the ITV staff with all the necessary resources the instructor will be using during the course of the class. (ex. Live Classroom, Netmeeting, personal laptop, etc.)
- All instructors new to ITV must complete an ITV training class prior to the start of the semester. Training is typically held 1-2 weeks prior to the start of classes. Instructors will be notified of training dates via email by ITS staff.
Ad Hoc Conferences:
- All requests for ad hoc conferences must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or South Campus Classroom Bldg. (SCC) 143, four working days before the conference is scheduled to occur. Some requests made far in advance my not be submitted to MOREnet until the class schedule is final for that semester. Class schedules take priority over ad hoc conferences.
- Each request must be on the UMSL ITV Ad Hoc Event Request Form
All fields must be filled and form signed by requestor.
- UMSL faculty or staff must submit all requests originating from the UMSL campus. If the conference is for a student project, the teacher must make the request for that class.
- Conferences and courses pertaining to UMSL business and requested by UMSL employees may use the Instructional Computing ITV rooms free of charge.
- The requestor will always be responsible for charges from other sites, ISDN charges, and other costs incurred for the conference, including all charges that occurred during test sessions. In the event the conference is cancelled, requester is responsible for all costs that were incurred. Please ask about charges at the time of request.