Qualtrics may be used for any surveys or evaluations that would include UMSL users and/or Non-UMSL users. This tool is available to UMSL faculty, staff and students. Replacing Skylight, Qualtrics meets UMSLs obligations for data collection involving IRB standards or any other privacy standard. Support and access to Qualtrics will be available through the Faculty Resource Center.
Qualtrics users can send and track participation invitations and reminders; display survey results in real time, graphically and statistically; and export raw data in a variety of formats (CSV, XML, HTML and SPSS).
Other key features include the following:
- Libraries of customizable templates and question banks that can be shared by users and groups.
- A quick survey builder guide for beginners.
- Survey translation capabilities, allowing respondents to select a language or default to a browser language preference and tracking those selections in survey results.
- Continuous file saving, minimizing potential data loss due to browser crashes.
folders for survey organization.
Additional Resources for using Qualtrics:
Qualtrics home page (for general information)
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps
- New Support Website
- Exploring the New Qualtrics
- Weekly and Recorded Webinars
- Qualtrics Resource Library
If you have any questions, or if you want to schedule an appointment to go over the features of Qualtrics, contact the Faculty Resource Center.