Canvas is here, and The Faculty Resource Center is here to provide:
Canvas Training Sessions and one-on-one tutorials for Canvas and/or department demonstrations.
- Individual consultation related to technology use, including MyGateway and streaming
- Onsite visits consisting of tutorials and consultations with departments and individuals
- Connectivity and access to the UMSL network drives (K drive, Department drives, etc.)
- Demonstration and recommendation of software tools to faculty and staff interested in developing personal websites
- Workshops which focus on a variety of technology topics centered in teaching and learning
- Departmental technology workshops upon request
- Conversion of files and images into different formats for presentations, websites, etc.
- Conversion of various media (DVD, CD, audio cassette and VHS tape) to digital files / burn digital files to DVD or CD (copyright restrictions may apply)
- Access to internal computers, printers and scanner
- Sign-out for equipment based on availability (digital recorder devices, cameras, etc.)
- Support to faculty, staff and doctoral students who wish to use assessment tools to collect data
Please contact the FRC if you have additional questions.
For software downloads, please visit our Software Distribution Page (login required).