The Faculty Resource Center (FRC) provides enhanced technical support to faculty, TA's, graduate students and support staff wishing to optimize the technology component of their courses. The FRC provides the following support resources:
- assistance with MyGateway tools in traditional, hybrid and online courses
- assistance in development of web-based material
- the integration of video or graphics into course materials
- assistance in the use of various instructional technologies
- individual consultations
- access to networked workstations with software and media capabilities
The Faculty Resource Center's commitment to strengthening teaching and learning with technology reflects UMSL's mission to bring quality education to the community. We look forward to helping our clients enhance teaching and learning through technology.
Click here to see the latest issue of:
How are we doing?
Take the FRC Survey
January 20, 2015 - May 15, 2015
Monday - Thursday
7:00 am - 5:00 pm
7:00 am - 4:00 pm