Frequently Asked Questions
The FAQ's are designed to assist faculty who have questions relating to faculty support resources, consultation in integrating MyGateway into their teaching and learning objectives and assistance with using a computerized classroom. The FAQ's have been divided into the following sections: Faculty Support, Faculty and Departmental Consultation about Integration of MyGateway and Classroom support.
- What services are available to faculty/staff in the Faculty Resource Center?
- If a department hires a new faculty member, how do they obtain a faculty account for MyGateway or campus email?
- If my office machine is not working properly whom should I call?
- As a faculty member I hear that I'm eligible for free software. Where can I find out what's available?
Faculty and Departmental Consultation about Integration of MyGateway
- What is MyGateway?
- Who do I contact to learn about current features or to enhance my use of MyGateway?
- What online resource can I visit to learn more about MyGateway?
- What is the main contact number for all of my classroom support questions?
- I teach in a TEC room. Is there a list of software avaiable for the Windows 7 64 bit systems?
- I teach in a TEC room. Is there a list of software available for the Macintosh systems?
- How can I make a request for audiovisual equipment?
- Is the room I'm in supported by UMSL Instructional Computing services?
- Where are the labs for students to work on assignments?
- Are there training sessions offerred for faculty teaching in a Technology Enhanced Classroom (TEC)?
- What kinds of AV equipment can I request?