The FAQ's are designed to assist faculty who have questions relating to faculty support resources, consultation in integrating MyGateway into their teaching and learning objectives and assistance with using a computerized classroom. The FAQ's have been divided into the following sections: Faculty Support, Faculty and Departmental Consultation about Integration of MyGateway and Classroom support.
- What services are available to faculty/staff in the Faculty Resource Center?
- If a department hires a new faculty member, how do they obtain a faculty account for MyGateway or campus email?
- If my office machine is not working properly whom should I call?
- As a faculty member I hear that I'm eligible for free software. Where can I find out what's available?
Faculty and Departmental Consultation about Integration of MyGateway
- What is MyGateway?
- Who do I contact to learn about current features or to enhance my use of MyGateway?
- What online resource can I visit to learn more about MyGateway?
- What is the main contact number for all of my classroom support questions?
- I teach in a TEC room. Is there a list of software avaiable for the Windows 7 64 bit systems?
- I teach in a TEC room. Is there a list of software available for the Macintosh systems?
- How can I make a request for audiovisual equipment?
- Is the room I'm in supported by UMSL Instructional Computing services?
- Where are the labs for students to work on assignments?
- Are there training sessions offerred for faculty teaching in a Technology Enhanced Classroom (TEC)?
- What kinds of AV equipment can I request?