- Design activities to support learner-instructor and
- Trade ideas with experienced instructors who use discussions in
- Design discussion activities that will be fun for the learners
and for the instructor.
- The instructor and instructional designer work together to plan
effective and efficient discussions.
- Seek a balance between the effectiveness of the discussion
activity and the time requirements for the instructor.
- Develop and clearly communicate the ground rules for the
- Use a warm-up discussion activity to initiate participants.
- Use small groups to facilitate learner-learner interaction.
- Use peer evaluations to distribute the workload to the groups.
Move on to chat
Or you can review this destination.
Destination 5: 18 of 18