Nancy Siteman Fellows' Fund Application
The purpose of the Fund is to provide a limited source of funding for Shear Fellows wishing to pursue public interest activities that may otherwise be prohibitive because of cost. Click here for a list of the kinds of activities that may be supported by the Fund.
: July 3rd, 2014. Extended Deadline: Friday, July 11th, 2014.
Applicants must complete both the online application form and submit the additional materials below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attachments should be sent in PDF format.
To be considered for an award, applicants must submit a complete application, including:
- The Online Application Form (below)
- Official documentation of the activity for which funds are being requested, for example, offer of internship or acceptance into leadership program
Post Award Requirements Award recipients will be required to:
- Submit a follow-up letter to the Institute, detailing the impact of the funds;
- Send a thank you letter to the donor who makes the award possible;
- Submit a 1 page financial report documenting the expenses and use of the award.
If you have any questions about the Award or the application process, contact Jennifer at (314) 516-6623 or email@example.com.
Nancy Siteman Fellow's Fund Application
Application Deadline: July 3rd, 2014. Extended Deadline: Friday, July 11th, 2014.
Established in 1998 by the Missouri Legislature and the Board of Curators for the University of Missouri, the Sue Shear Institute for Women in Public Life is a non-partisan, educational entity. Programs of the Institute are open to participants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, and status as a military veteran.