Residential & Student Life
Funding and Payment Resources
Application & Interview Process
Resources for Families
Staff and Partners
Get Involved and Learn More
SUCCEED in the News
Summer Enrichment Camp
Course Registration & Grades
- Embrace and utilize academic opportunities, expectations and responsibilities to develop increased independence, critical thinking methods, self-advocacy, and individual responsibility
- Attend class
- Complete assignments
- Access and utilize academic supports
- Monitor grades
- Self-advocate for accommodations
- Choose courses of interest
- Participate in class
- Ask for help
- Develop student schedule with Student Support Specialist
- Attend all scheduled meetings (e.g., Study Hall, tutoring, Academic Recovery meetings)
- Fulfill academic contracts
- Initiate and respond to communication with SUCCEED and UMSL staff
- All classes equate to three Academic Hours.
- Students must complete a minimum of 48 Academic Hours (12 AH per semester) with 66% Satisfactory in order to meet graduation requirements.
- Students will receive a midterm evaluation and final report each semester.
- Students who are not in good standing academically and are not passing 66% of classes at midterm will be required to complete an Academic Recovery program for the remainder of the semester.
Academic Resources and Supports
SUCCEED Study Hall
Tuesday and Thursday
Lucas Hall, Room TBD