Art Request Best Practices
Digital Signage Request
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Councils and Chapters
How To Join
Programs & Events
Parents & Families
Frequently Asked Questions
Emerging Leaders Program
Advanced Leaders Program
Chancellor's Engaged Leadership Certificate
Leadership Diversity & New Member Institute
Leadership to Go
Leadership on Demand
National Society of Leadership & Success
Women's Leadership Institute
Open Leadership Workshops
Media Production Services
MLK Day of Service
Service Based Student Organizations
Browse for Organizations
Resources & Forms
Development and Training
Starting A New Student Organization
Conduct Policy for Student Organizations
About Tiny Tritons
Tiny Tritons Events
Tiny Tritons Approved Events
University Program Board
All About UPB
Explore St. Louis
Lunch & Learn
Tour the MSC
STUDENT ORGANIZATION RESOURCE MATERIALS
Here you can find all of the financial forms your student organization will need. All of these forms are also located in the UMSL Tritons Portal on TritonSync. If you can't find what you're looking for, contact the Office of Student Involvement.
- Travel Itinerary: Students who travel on behalf of their organization with university-allocated funds must fill out the Travel Itinerary 30 days prior to travel.
- Pre-Contract Worksheet: If your organization is bringing in a speaker or entertainer that does not work for the University, you must fill out the Pre-Contract Worksheet regardless of if you are paying the person or not.
- Program Supply Order Form: To request the purchase of event supplies, all organizations must complete this form at least three (3) weeks in advance of the date supplies are needed.
- Office Supply Order Form: If your organization needs to purchase office supplies such as pens, poster boards, etc. this form should be filled out.
- Travel Reimbursement for non-University employee
- Reimbursement/Voucher Form: This form is used to reimburse student organization members when personal funds have been spent to purchase supplies for a budgeted organization event.*Note: the University's tax-exempt status cannot be used to purchase supplies. You will not be reimbursed for tax on any purchase*
Many organizations host events and programs on campus and need to advertise to the larger student population. Below are links to forms pertaining to those events and advertising needs:
- Campus Posting Request Form: This form must be completed before posting flyers and posters on student life bulletin boards throughout campus.
- Campus Calendar Event Submission: Student organizations may submit their events to be placed on the campus calendar by an Office of Student Involvement staff member. All events must be submitted at least TWO WEEKS prior to the event taking place.
- Wayne Watch Request Form: Student organizations and campus departments can advertise their program/event by placing a t-shirt on the Wayne Goode statue located on the MSC Lawn.
- Fundraising Request Form: All student organizations hosting a fundraiser on campus must first fill out this form and receive approval from the Office of Student Involvement.
- Art Request Form: The Student Involvement Graphic Design Suite will design posters and advertisements for your organization. Use this form to submit the request at least two weeks before you want to display your advertising.
In addition to forms and budget allocations, the Office of Student Involvement offers other resources for student organizations including up to three lockers for storage and a mailbox to receive mail.