Art Request Best Practices
Digital Signage Request
Fraternity and Sorority Life
Councils and Chapters
How To Join
Programs & Events
Parents & Families
Frequently Asked Questions
Emerging Leaders Program
Advanced Leaders Program
Chancellor's Engaged Leadership Certificate
Leadership Diversity & New Member Institute
Leadership to Go
Leadership on Demand
National Society of Leadership & Success
Women's Leadership Institute
Open Leadership Workshops
Media Production Services
MLK Day of Service
Service Based Student Organizations
Browse for Organizations
Resources & Forms
Development and Training
Starting A New Student Organization
Conduct Policy for Student Organizations
About Tiny Tritons
Tiny Tritons Events
Tiny Tritons Approved Events
University Program Board
All About UPB
Explore St. Louis
Lunch & Learn
Tour the MSC
The digital signage image size has changed. We’ve updated our systems to a new size of 1340 pixels x 754 pixels in the MSC, Oak Hall, Provincial House, and RWC. Templates in the new size are available for Publisher, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. If you’ve already submitted signage at the previous size of 1551x990 we will continue to run that as is, but all future submissions must match the new size.
Digital Signage Request
This service is for Student Life recognized organizations and campus departments only. If you are not sure if your organization is recognized by Student Life, please check the list of Student Organizations via the link at the left of this page.
- You must submit this form and an image at least one week before we can run the advertisement. No exceptions.
- If student organizations need an image designed you must submit an art request for it here.
- Advertisements will run for no more than two weeks.
- Only one advertisement may be submitted per event.
- Advertisements will be displayed on selected screen(s) for approximately 10 seconds.
- Advertisements must be geared toward student interests.
- It is the responsbility of the sponsoring organization or department to create and submit the advertisement.
- The digital signage administrators have the discretion to refuse to run a request as they deem necessary.
- The advertisement must be 1340 PIXELS WIDE BY 754 PIXELS TALL.
- The advertisement must be a .JPG file.
- The complete name of the sponsoring organization or department must be included on the advertisement.
- Font should be easy for viewers to read.
- Advertisements may be denied and returned due to copyright infringements, image distortion, and grammar/spelling errors.
- All digital signage material must be in compliance with University policies.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
For your convenience, templates are provided below. Please remember that you must save these images as a .JPG before submitting for inclusion in the digital signage.
(Right Click > Save As)
You must submit this form and an image at least ONE WEEK before you want the advertisement to run. The form will not allow you to choose a start date earlier than one week. No exceptions will be made.
Advertisements will run no more than two weeks.