There are four fully funded internship positions available. Interns will earn $1,502.08 per month ($18,025 yearly) and will be considered employees of the University of Missouri - St. Louis. Benefits include:
- Vacation/Sick Leave: 22 working days per year to use for vacation or sick leave. Unused leave at the end of the internship year is not reimbursable.
- Health Insurance: Employees and their eligible dependents are offered two health insurance options with substantial subsidy from the University of Missouri.
- Holidays: 8 paid holidays annually.
- Life Insurance: The University of Missouri offers a basic term life insurance (1 times annual salary) plan at no cost and there are other options to purchase additional coverage.
- Cafeteria Plan: An optional payroll deduction savings plan which permit employees to set aside a portion of their salary on a tax-free basis to be reimbursed for certain medical, child and dependent care expenses.