The Child Trauma Colloquium Series is a part of MoACTS and it focuses on a wide range of issues related to childhood traumatic stress and is held in the auditorium of the Weinman building. Attendees typically include therapists, juvenile officers, law enforcement, teachers and case managers.
The colloquium is held every 3rd Thursday of each month from 8:30am to 10:00 am at the Weinman Center on UMSL's South campus. Due to scheduling conflicts this is subject to change, we will notify participants via email.
Helpful Information - Please read carefully
- Please only RSVP once. Invitations are sent several times to the entire email list so you will receive the invitation up to three times.
- No need to send a detailed email; a simple "RSVP for colloquium" is perfect! (We do not read emails due to the large number of responses)
- You will not get a reply. Confirmations are sent the Tuesday prior and include a parking pass.
- You can only RSVP for the current colloquium.
- While we strongly prefer an RSVP so we can plan accordingly, you are welcome to show up on the third Thursday without an RSVP.
- Inclement Weather: We are a part of the University of Missouri St. Louis and thus are affected by campus closings. In case of inclement weather, please tune to your local media stations for information about campus closings. You may also visit www.umsl.edu or call UMSL at (314) 516-5000. NO INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE BY CALLING OUR OFFICE!
- Location: The auditorium is in the lower level of the Kathy J. Weinman Children's Advocacy Center. You must use the lower level auditorium entrance only and NOT the upstairs main entrance.
- Parking: Parking is available ONLY in lot TT (with the exception of those with valid disabled parking decals), which can be accessed by turning right on Marillac shortly after entering the UMSL South Campus on East Entrance Drive. The use of carpools or MetroLink is strongly encouraged (the UMSL South Metrolink station is directly across from the Kathy Weinman building). No parking is allowed in the spaces designated for the Center for Trauma Recovery (CTR) on the lower level of the Kathy Weinman building; violators will be subject to ticketing. A parking pass, which must be displayed on the dashboard, will be emailed to you no sooner than the Tuesday prior.
- Day/Time: The colloquium series is the third Thursday each month from 8:30am to 10am. Space is limited. To RSVP please use the link included in the email invitations.
To be added to the email invitation list for the Colloquium please sign up using the form below.
Alternately, you may call (314) 516-6798 for more information