Dual Admission Program
The Dual Admission Program is designed to bridge the transfer process for community college students to University of Missouri- St. Louis. Students who fulfill the requirements of their dual admission agreement are guaranteed acceptance into UMSL with full junior status. Dual Admission will result in an even higher level of service to students. Students who enter into this agreement will maximize the transfer of credits, will enjoy access to resources at both institutions throughout both degree programs, and will receive advising and support at UMSL or on-site as they pursue the associate and baccalaureate degrees.
Please note, however, that while acceptance to UMSL is guaranteed, acceptance into a specific program will vary based on departmental requirements.
Benefits of Dual Admission
- Access to academic advising at both institutions.
- Students completing their Associate in Arts, Associate in Science or Associate in Fine Arts degrees will be placed at junior status at UMSL and the General Education Program requirements will be met
- Students can take advantage of tuition savings at the community college level for the first two years of their Bachelors degree.
- Access to student resources at both institutions.
- Additional benefits may be available, but vary by participating schools.
- St. Louis Community College
- Southwestern Illinois College