Natural Bridge Homes
Villa Hall North
Living on Campus
Health and Safety Concerns
Moving In or Out
Contract Renewal Process for Fall
Benefits of Living On Campus
Resources for Parents
Maintenance and Custodial Services
Maintenance and Facilities Staff
Submit a Maintenance Request
Mission and History
Central Office Staff
Oak Hall and Villa Hall Residential Advisors and Peer Mentors
Oak Hall Front Desk Staff
Mansion Hill Staff
Auxiliary Staff Members
Conference and Event Services
- Conveniently Accessible: Walk, drive, or ride the shuttle to classes, libraries, computer labs, activities, events, recreational centers, study groups, professors and other student resources.
- 24/7 Security: 24-hour desk, card access system and police substation nearby.
- Positive Reinforcement: Students living on campus typically do better academically than students who commute, become more involved with campus life, and show greater gains in student development and interpersonal self-esteem.
- Leadership Opportunities: Residence Hall Association, Residential Assistants, Student Government, and many other opportunities around campus.
- Friendships: Countless opportunities to meet new people and develop lasting friendships through various social, educational and recreational events. There will always be someone around to hang out or study with!
- Diverse Cultural Experience: Students participate in educational, cultural, recreational, and social activities to enhance their college experience.
- Independence: Students gain a sense of independence as they live on their own for the first time while learning to live and interact with their peers.
- Work On Campus: UMSL employs student workers in virtually every capacity. Work hours are planned around the student's schedule, so students get on-the-job experience without sacrificing class and study time.
- Historical and Natural Beauty: The university’s mixture of historical buildings surrounded by rolling hills and greenery is truly a beautiful place to live and learn.
- No worries about paying monthly rent, bills, etc.
- No Commuting Hassles!