We are very pleased to offer our services and expertise to Residential Life and Housing. If you have any custodial or maintenance concerns within the Residential Life and Housing facilities, please do not hesitate to call the main number at 314-516-6877 and the main office will forward your request to either departments.
If you need immediate assistance, please contact the Residential Life office at 314-516-6877, Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm. If you need assistance after hours, on weekends or during university holidays, please call the RA Pager number at 314-245-1455 to get in touch with the Maintenance Department.
Maintenance and Facilities Services Testimonials (From a March 2010 Assessment)
- "I have lived in Oak Hall for three years now, and the maintenance staff have always been incredibly friendly and very quick to fix any problems that I have had in my rooms! They are always there the next morning or the same day!"
- "The members of the maintenance department have gone far and beyond to make living on campus incredibly comfortable."
- "The maintenance staff are a joy to work with. They go out of their way to answer questions and handle problems. Even if you are new to living on your own they make you feel like any question is not a dumb one."
Custodial Services Testimonials (From a March 2010 Assessment)
- "Our cleaning lady/housekeeping lady is WONDERFUL! I'm in Villa North, and she's great!"
- "The custodial services have been excellent the three years I have lived in the Residence Halls. All staff are friendly, and seem to not mind going out of their way to make our stay comfortable. A gentleman took my garbage from me, and told me that he can take care of it so I won't be late for class. Now that is service, and there was nothing that told him that he had to do that."
- "The custodial staff here at UMSL is great! I am very pleased with them! They are always very kind and give me a clean place to educate myself as well as live in!"
- "Both Pat and Willy are amazing. They are so sweet and kind to everyone."