The Office of Residential Life and Housing provides a limited number of housing scholarships for first time freshmen with an ACT score of 24 or higher who are living in Oak Hall. If you qualify, the offer will automatically be in your financial aid package. At this time, any student who applies for housing before July 1st will be sent an additional scholarship application. This will be awared to students who have a contract on file by July 1 and have submitted a competitive and compelling essay.
Please note that the following scholarships provided by UMSL require scholarship recipients to live in Oak Hall. Housing scholarships are not transferable to any other housing property.
- Residential Life and Housing Scholarship (form will be mailed out with contract packet to any student who applies for Oak Hall.)
- Pierre Laclede Honors College
Students are also encouraged to:
- Apply for Honors Scholarships through the Pierre Laclede Honors College
- Search UMSL's Financial Aid database for other available scholarships
- Complete the 2013-2014 Scholarship application