Natural Bridge Homes
Villa Hall North
Living and Learning Communities
Living on Campus
Health and Safety Concerns
Moving In or Out
Contract Renewal Process for Fall
Benefits of Living On Campus
Resources for Parents
Maintenance and Custodial Services
Maintenance and Facilities Staff
Submit a Maintenance Request
Mission and History
Central Office Staff
Oak Hall and Villa Hall Residential Advisors and Peer Mentors
Oak Hall Front Desk Staff
Mansion Hill Staff
Auxiliary Staff Members
Conference and Event Services
The University of Missouri-St. Louis has numerous on-campus or near-campus living options for our students, ranging from themed residence halls to on-campus apartments. By choosing to live in one of UMSL's housing options, you will have unbeatable access to campus events, concerts, and classes, as well as the opportunity to learn more about yourself as you gain independence and meet new people.
Our brochure details many great things that living on campus has to offer. Check it out!
One of the best ways to get a feel for UMSL and campus life is to watch videos of UMSL students describing their college experiences with us. Another way is to Compare the Costs and see which housing option fits into your budget.
Oak Hall "The Suite Life"
- Traditional and themed residence halls for students aged 20 and younger
Villa Hall "Upperclassmen and Graduates"
- Traditional residence hall for students aged 21 and older or who have completed 60 credit hours or more.
Villa North - "Upperclassman Honors College community"
Traditional residence hall for Honors College student only. These students must be in good standing with the Honors College and be aged 21 and older or have completed 60 credit hours or more
Mansion Hill "Apartment Living"
- Apartment living for students aged 21 and older or who have completed 60 credit hours or more.
- Married students and students with children are welcome
University Meadows "Apartment Living"
- Privatized on-campus housing for upperclassman students.
- Apartment style living for St. Louis area college students. Married students, students with children and pets are welcome
- UMSL owns five homes on Natural Bridge within walking distance from campus. We have three sorority houses, one fraternity house, one Triton Leadership house, and an International House.
Get Plugged In
Get plugged in to all the information you need to know about UMSL during the UMSL Summer Web Series, and be sure to log in to our session on July 27th, 2016, at 3:00PM CST!
For further information, please visit umsl.edu/orientation, or click below.