The University of Missouri-St. Louis has numerous on or near campus living options for our students, ranging from themed residence halls to on-campus apartments. By choosing to live in one of UMSL's housing options, you will have unbeatable access to campus events, concerts and classes as well as the opportunity to learn more about yourself as you gain independence and meet new people.
One of the best ways to get a feel for UMSL and campus life is to watch videos of UMSL students describing their college experiences with us. Another way is to Compare the Costs and see which housing option fits into your budget.
Oak Hall "The Suite Life"
- Traditional and themed residence halls for students aged 22 and younger
Villa Hall "Upperclassmen and Graduates"
- Traditional residence hall for students aged 23 and older
- Honors College upperclassman living and learning community
- Optometry "Eye Live and Learn" living and learning community
Mansion Hill "Apartment Living"
- Apartment living for students aged 21 and older or who have completed 60 credit hours or more.
- Married students and students with children are welcome
- UMSL own five homes on Natural Bridge within walking distance from campus. We have three sorority houses, one fraternity house, one Triton Leadership house, and an International House.