Natural Bridge Homes
Villa Hall North
Living and Learning Communities
Living on Campus
Health and Safety Concerns
Moving In or Out
Contract Renewal Process for Fall
Benefits of Living On Campus
Resources for Parents
Maintenance and Custodial Services
Maintenance and Facilities Staff
Submit a Maintenance Request
Mission and History
Central Office Staff
Oak Hall and Villa Hall Residential Advisors and Peer Mentors
Oak Hall Front Desk Staff
Mansion Hill Staff
Auxiliary Staff Members
Conference and Event Services
Charges are billed to your student account using the following billing cycles:
|Semester||Billing dates Included||Billing export date|
July 1 - December 31
January 1 - June 30
- Students rent for the entire semester is charged in one lump sum. We do not have montly charges that are placed on the account.
- If you have any extra Federal Loans from Financial Aid they could cover the cost of your housing. All students must check with Financial Aid to see if their awards are enough to cover tuition and housing.
- We do not charge any rent to summer account with Cashier's Office.
- Mansion Hill Apartments does not collect and monthly or semesterly payments. All payments need to be made directly to UMSL Cashier's Office.
- Charges are prorated on a daily basis.
- If a payment plan for the semester charges needs to be set up this can be done through the Cashier's Office.
- If you should have any questions regarding your billing, please contact the main office at 314-516-6448.