Students wishing to reside in Mansion Hills may apply here. Once your application and application fee are received, the Office will complete your Enrollment Verification and Criminal & Rental Background Checks. This process usually takes one week. Once this is returned, we will contact you and set up a lease signing.
There are two ways to apply:
MyHousing (This site is currently undergoing construction. Please use the paper application until further notice.)
- You must be enrolled and registered for classes to apply using MyHousing. If you are not, please use the PDF application below.
- Once on the MyHousing site, enter your UMSL SSO ID and password.
- Click on the Submit Application tab.
- Once completed, MyHousing will automatically send your application to our office and automatically bill your student account a $25 application fee.
- Check the MyHousing website at the end of July for your contract, housing assignment and roommates' names.
Return your paper application with the $25 application fee* to:
Office of Residential Life and Housing
1 University Blvd.
C103 Provincial House
St. Louis, MO 63121-4499
or email the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Your application will not be processed until your application fee is received.