TritonSync-Early Move In Request
Why Live On Campus?
Apply For Housing
Villa North Hall
Mansion Hill Apartments
Natural Bridge Homes
Summer At Oak
Maintenance & Custodial
Housing Cancellation Information
What Should I Bring?
Living and Learning Communities
Safety and Security
Missing Person Policy
Conference and Guest Housing
Submit a Maintenance Request
How to Move Out Successfully in May
This year Residential Life and Housing will be doing express checkouts as a measure of convenience for our residents. You can begin to check out via this process on Monday, April 30th, 2018. All residents should be moved out of their space within 24 hours of their last final. Please follow the steps outlined below…
- Fill out your cleaning contract with your suitemates (Oak Hall) and return it to your RA- complete by April 27th, 2018
- Clean: your room, the bathroom, wipe off any furniture, sweep the floor, defrost/wipe out the micro-fridge, take any trash to the appropriate dumpsters
- Return room furnishings to original positions. If you have a loft, the ResLife staff will remove it upon your departure.
- Remove all your personal belongings from your room. If personal items are left behind there will be a disposal fee assessed.
- Make a final trip to your Oak or Villa mailbox.
- Take your key to the Central Office (Monday-Friday 8am-7pm) and Oak Front Desk (when office is not open) to check out.
- Residents will turn in their key to the Residential Life and Housing staff member
- Sign that their room is “move in” ready and that they understand that they are responsible for any damages not listed from check-in
- Provide their forwarding address
- All checkouts must be completed by Friday, May 11th at 12pm (noon).
- Please email email@example.com you are in need of summer housing
- Students participating in commencement or students with late departing flights may extend their checkout time through Sunday, May 13th at noon... BUT they MUST request a late departure by emailing Assistant Director, Jackie Warren, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, May 7th.
· Any resident who fails to checkout with the process outlined above will incur a $25 improper checkout fine. Failure to return your room key, any damage caused, or failure to clean will be billed to your student account.