Why Live On Campus?
Apply For Housing
Villa North Hall
Mansion Hill Apartments
Natural Bridge Homes
Maintenance & Custodial
What Should I Bring?
Living and Learning Communities
Safety and Security
Missing Person Policy
Conference and Guest Housing
Submit a Maintenance Request
How to Move Out Successfully in May
This year Residential Life and Housing will be doing express checkouts as a measure of convenience for our residents. You can begin to check out via this process on Monday, May 1st, 2017. All residents should be moved out of their space within 24 hours of their last final. Please follow the steps outlined below…
- Fill out your cleaning contract with your suitemates (Oak Hall) and return it to your RA- done at the end of April/beginning of May
- Clean: your room, the bathroom, wipe off any furniture, sweep the floor, defrost/wipe out the micro-fridge, take any trash to the appropriate dumpsters
- Return room furnishings to original positions. If you have a loft, work with your RA to get the original bed put back in your room.
- Remove all your personal belongings from your room. If personal items are left behind there will be a disposal fee assessed.
- Make a final trip to your Oak or Villa mailbox.
- Take your key to the Central Office (Monday-Friday 8am-7pm and Saturday 10am-2pm) to check out.
- Residents will turn in their key to the Residential Life and Housing staff member
- Sign that their room is “move in” ready and that they understand that they are responsible for any damages not listed from check-in
- Provide their forwarding address
- All checkouts must be completed by Friday, May 12th at 12pm (noon).
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are in need of summer housing
- Students participating in commencement or students with late departing flights may extend their checkout time through Sunday, May 14th at noon... BUT they MUST request a late departure by emailing Residential Education Coordinator, Jackie Warren at email@example.com by no later than Monday, May 8th.
- Any resident who fails to checkout with the process outlined above will incur a $25 improper checkout fine. Failure to return your room key, any damage caused, or failure to clean will be billed to your student account