TritonSync-Early Move In Request
Why Live On Campus?
Apply For Housing
Villa North Hall
Mansion Hill Apartments
Natural Bridge Homes
Summer At Oak
Maintenance & Custodial
Housing Cancellation Information
What Should I Bring?
Living and Learning Communities
Safety and Security
Missing Person Policy
Conference and Guest Housing
Submit a Maintenance Request
Oak Hall is a six-story, 130,000-square-foot residential hall that accommodates more than 400 students. Oak Hall is for residents aged 20 or younger, and features four-bedroom suites; each resident has a private room and the four residents share a bathroom featuring a dual vanity and enclosed restroom stall.
Each wing in Oak Hall is led by a Residential Assistant, and two Senior Residential Assistants oversee both the event programming in Oak Hall and the Front Desk Assistants. Take a Virtual Tour of Oak Hall today to get a better feel for campus and residential hall life.
- Hotel-style swipe card security access
- Individual room key
- 24-Hour Front Desk & RAs On Call
- Free Cable TV & Internet (both wired and wireless)
- Fully furnished rooms which include a micro-fridge, desk and chair, dresser and armoire, and XL twin mattress.
- 24-Hour Laundry Room
- Game Room with 60” Flat Screen TV
- Heated Saltwater Pool
- Oak C-Store
- Modern common area with shared kitchen
- 8 Peer Mentor tutors
- Gender-neutral suite options
- Study Lounges on each floor
- Living & Learning Communities
Oak Hall residents have the option of renting a bed loft rather than using the provided bed frame. A bed loft is a comfortable, affordable, and easy way to free up extra space in your room for other items, such as a futon or additional storage.
Loft bed rentals will be available for Fall 2016 only on the day of move in. We do not have any pre-reservation process. They are rented out on a first-come, first-served basis.