Why Live On Campus?
Apply For Housing
Villa North Hall
Mansion Hill Apartments
Natural Bridge Homes
Maintenance & Custodial
What Should I Bring?
Living and Learning Communities
Safety and Security
Missing Person Policy
Conference and Guest Housing
Submit a Maintenance Request
Charges are billed to your student account using the following billing cycles:
|Semester||Billing dates included||Billing export date|
July 1 - December 31
January 1 - June 30
- Students rent for the entire semester is charged in one lump sum. We do not have monthly charges that are placed on the account.
- If you have any extra Federal Loans from Financial Aid they could cover the cost of your housing. All students must check with Financial Aid to see if their awards are enough to cover tuition and housing.
- We do not charge any rent to summer account with Cashier's Office.
- Mansion Hill Apartments does not collect and monthly or semesterly payments. All payments need to be made directly to UMSL Cashier's Office.
- Charges are pro-rated on a daily basis.
- If a payment plan for the semester charges needs to be set up this can be done through the Cashier's Office.
- If you should have any questions regarding your billing, please contact the Central Office at 314-516-6877.