Information For Campus Departments
Business Policy Manual
Contracts and Agreements
Purchasing Policy Manual
Information for Vendors and Suppliers
Doing Business with Us
Vendor Registration Form
PO Terms and Conditions
Enterprise Car Rental
Tax Exempt Letter
Campus Home Page
UM System Home Page
State of Missouri Procurement Office
- What is Surplus Property?
- Where is Surplus Property Located?
- Who can Purchase from Surplus?
- Surplus Property Procedures
- How to Surplus Cubicle Systems
- Disbursement of Funds
- BPM-308 Resale, Sale of Disposal Surplus Property
Surplus Disposal Software
- Training (Guides on using Software)
- Surplus Disposal/Re-Use Software
Our one UMSL Surplus employee works on campus at multiple locations each day; therefore our warehouse is not staffed full-time.
- If you are a UMSL employee and would like to view items for your department or if you are wanting an item for personal use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and he will schedule a time to be here.
If you have purchased an item on GovDeals you must email email@example.com to schedule a pickup date.
- UM Form27: Property Inventory and Change Report - (if trying to surplus items, use surplus disposal software.)
- UM Form48: Internal Order Form
- UM Form31: Electronic Storage Devices Residual Data Disposal Certificate & Instructions
(Send all forms to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Surplus Property is a part of the Procurement Services Department that is responsible for the disposal, re-distribution, and/or sale of used equipment/property that the University of Missouri and other Mid-Missouri government agencies and educational institutions no longer use. The sale of this equipment is handled through public auctions, sales, or online. A Disposal Request through our software must be completed and approved before items can be picked up.
The UMSL Surplus Property Warehouse is located at South Campus Boiler Room Garage Lot YY. This location is where all surplus property is stored after it is picked up from campus departments. Public sales of surplus property are held at this location. Our one UMSL Surplus employee works on campus at multiple locations each day; therefore the Warehouse is not staffed full-time. Viewing of surplus items is available to departments by appointments only and by emailing email@example.com.
All University of Missouri property and equipment at the Surplus Property warehouse is available to other University of Missouri departments at reasonable prices. Departments wishing to purchase items from the Surplus Property warehouse, should complete the University of Missouri Internal Order Form(UM48).
There are no sales scheduled at this time.
Direct any questions about public sales or surplus property disposal to:
- George Brooks