About the ORA
Vice Provost for Research
Proposals, Grants, and Contracts
Submitting a Proposal
Internal Funding Opportunities
For UMSL Inventors
National Academy of Inventors
Animal Subjects (IACUC)
Conflict of Interest
Human Subjects (IRB)
Proposals, Grants and Contracts
Animal Welfare Unit
Resources and Reports
Proposal Development Resources
BROADER IMPACTS RESOURCES
Download a list of potential outreach and educational partners available on the UMSL campus to help implement your Broader Impacts strategy.
Download the Budget Checklist PDF
The following budget templates are available from the UMSL College of Education web site. The templates are not specific to the COE and can be used by PIs from any unit on campus to generate budgets.
- 1 Year, NO matching
- 1 Year WITH matching
- 2 Year, NO matching
- 2 Year WITH matching
- 3 Year, NO matching
- 3 Year WITH matching
- 4 Year, NO matching
- 4 Year WITH matching
- 5 Year, NO matching
- 5 Year WITH matching
DATA MANAGEMENT PLAN TEMPLATE & RESOURCES
- DMPTool. The DMPTool walks investigators through the process of generating comprehensive data management plans than meet institutional and funder requirements. While MU campuses are NOT partner institutions, investigators can still use the tool (without links to campus resources). The site also contains a collection of public data management plans. The site includes funder specific instructions and templates that are updated regularly and which includes directorate- specific guidelines.
- University of Missouri Libraries Data Management Plan Resources. Provides a good overview of data management best practices, resources, funding agency requirements and a link to MOspace Institutional Repository.
- MIT Data Management Resources. This site serves the MIT research community but a number of the resources are freely available including helpful thought questions for developing data management plans.
- University of Arizona Data Management Resources. A robust resource for developing data management plans, helping investigators work through the research data life cycle, and data management plan examples.
- University of Wisconsin Research Data Service. This site includes excellent resources on data sharing basics and federal funder data requirements by agency. Consulting is available on a fee for service basis.
- DataONE. Includes a database of best practices for working through all stages of the data lifecycle, an investigator toolkit, and educational resources.