Equal Opportunity Policies
Sex Discrimination Harassment and Sexual Violence (Title IX)
UMSL CLIMATE SURVEY
Athletics and Women
Academic Search Procedures and Forms
Affirmative Action Plan
What Does This Mean?
Using the Utilization Analysis
News, Articles, and Events
Diversity Links and Other Links of Interest
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity:
- Promotes equal opportunity, diversity, and inclusion throughout the university community;
- Provides information and assistance to faculty, staff, students, and others who believe they have experienced discrimination or retaliation;
- Conducts Professional Development workshops to educate the campus community on equal opportunity laws and issues and cultural competency;
- Coordinates programs to celebrate and promote understanding and respect for cultural diversity and equal opportunity;
- Implements and monitors academic search procedures;
- Prepares and implements the campus affirmative action program;
- Provides consultative services to campus administrators, faculty, staff, students and others concerning equal opportunity and diversity;
- Serves as the campus liaison with equal opportunity regulatory agencies;
- Coordinates Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance;
- Coordinates Title IX compliance.
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity (OEOD) supports the teaching, research and service missions of the University of Missouri-St. Louis by providing services to the campus community which will ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws and regulations and promote campus diversity.