SL: 7/5/4 CONTINUING EDUCATION-EXTENSION Archeological Survey, 1991
1. Phase I Cultural Resource survey of 144.51 acres proposed Trautman industrial development tract and phase II testing of site 23STG191 in East Central Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri, 3/91.
2. Cultural resource survey of approximately 1900 acres of 10 mile pond wildlife area in Mississippi County, MO. 11/91
3. Archeological investigations at site 23SL744, the proposed McPherson Homes Construction site, Central West End, St. Louis City, Missouri, 1/91
4. Phase I cultural resource survey of proposed Zoltek industrial development tract, St. Charles County, Missouri 1/91
5. Cultural resource records and literature review for proposed natural gas supply lines along Missouri River, Central Missouri, 2/91
6. Phase II testing of site 23MO119 at proposed Fredericktown municipal airport expansion site, Fredericktown, Madison County, Missouri, 4/91
7. Phase I survey of proposed 1 acre apartment site, Neelyville, Butler County, Missouri, 6/91
8. Phase I cultural resource survey of proposed granite quarry construction site, Iron County, Missouri, 5/91
9. Cultural resource survey of proposed ditch plugs near Troublesome Creek in Marion County, Missouri 8/91.
222 Thomas Jefferson Library
University of Missouri-St. Louis
One University Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63121