Ask A Librarian
Ask A Librarian
Cite Your Sources
I Need To ...
Using My Library Account
My Library Account
STL Area Libraries
By Subject & Type
Locate Journal Titles
Locate Online Books
Recommended Web Sites
MERLIN / MOBIUS
Reserve a Study Room
Connecting to Library Resources
About the Libraries
Where is ...?
Giving to the University Libraries
Frequently Asked Questions: Ward E. Barnes Library Closure
Gifts to the Libraries
MERLIN & MOBIUS
Library Instruction Room
Finding Aids by Department or Campus Unit
St. Louis Mercantile Library
State Historical Society
1. Project Report #179: Cultural Resource Survey of Proposed Oak Springs Estates Subdivision South St. Louis County, Missouri, August, 1993.
2. Project # 180: Cultural Resource Survey of the Proposed Mission Hills Subdivision, South St. Louis County, Missouri,
3. Project # 181: Cultural Resource Survey of the Proposed Autumn View Subdivision In Central St. Louis County, Missouri, September, 1993.
4. Project # 183: Cultural Resource Survey of a Proposed Residential Development Tract Along Wolfrum Road In St. Charles County, Missouri, September, 1993.
5. Project # 184: Cultural Resource Survey of Proposed Spring Hill Subdivision In St. Charles, Missouri, September 1993.
6. Project # 190: Cultural Resource Survey of Proposed Riverport Entertainment and Riverboat Gambling Complex, St. Louis County, MO, November, 1993.
In same box as sl: 7/5/5; 7/5/6; 7/5/7; 7/5/8
222 Thomas Jefferson Library
University of Missouri-St. Louis
One University Boulevard
St. Louis, MO 63121