Tutorials and Library Instruction
Ask A Librarian
My Library Account
Affordable & Open Educational Resources
UM System - Pressbooks
A/OER at UMSL
About the Libraries
Finding Aids by Department or Campus Unit
St. Louis Mercantile Library
State Historical Society
We're here to help!
Librarians are ready to assist you! Use Chat or Email to reach us. We also offer virtual classroom and one-on-one instruction sessions via Zoom.
- Chat: Use the button at the bottom right of the screen to chat with us if a librarian is available. If we're offline, you can click through to our list of Frequently Asked Questions or send us a question so we can get back to you later.
- Email: For short answers when you can wait for a response, send us a question using this form.
For immediate help, use Chat if it is available.
- In-Person: All sessions have been moved online. Zoom sessions are available for individuals and groups. Please contact us via Chat or Email to arrage a session.
- Make an Appointment: (Limited to current UMSL students, faculty & staff)
If you need more extensive information, set up an in-depth Research Consultation with a librarian to consult via e-mail, Chat or Zoom.
- Looking for the Personal Librarian Program?